Why did the detective agency refuse to resolve my issue?
The activities of detective agencies are very specific in nature. It is impossible to create ready-made clichés to solve approximately the same customer problems.
A typical client question, upon deeper examination, may contain specific details and nuances.
Sometimes some specific moments become visible only in the process of solving the client's problem.
In other words, in practice it is not always possible to guarantee one hundred percent completion of the task, and sometimes to refuse the client.
We are not engaged in solving unpromising cases or "pulling" money from the customer.
The detective agency "SBD" may refuse to resolve your issue for the following reasons:
- you do not have enough data to start search or analytical work;
For example, you need to find a person. You know the person's first and last name. However, according to such data, there are several dozen or even hundreds of people. Obviously, additional information is needed to identify a person (patronymic, date of birth, place of official registration, place of work, car number, etc.).
- it is impossible to solve your problem;
We do not mislead clients about the prospects of solving their issues. If your question cannot be resolved, we talk about it right away and do not "pull" money from the client.
- the solution to your question is associated with a violation of the legislation of Ukraine;
For example, hacking an email or a social network account, providing a detailed telephone number, infiltrate into private property, and so on.
- the client's tasks are very vague and do not have a specific end goal;
- information received by the client may harm law employees of enforcement, legislative or executive officials.